Sunday, June 23, 2013

Woodlands

I've patiently been waiting for the fILOFAX Woodlands to come out. I ordered it the same day it did. :) I carry it with me in my purse. It's not completely set up yet because I don't know what I want to put in there yet. For now, it's the calender, a food-/calorie-intake section, a personal wishlist, and lots of notepaper.

P1060973

The Woodlands Personal is quite inexpensive so don't expect too much concerning the quality. The cover with the little rabbit is pretty cute but it's faux-wooden texture looks a little like pvc-flooring.

P1060978

Still, this organizer has a special feel too it. The little bunny from the covers makes more appearences on the the title page and on the inside of the binder (see photo below). I like this a lot, it adds extra-cuteness and makes me love this personal-sized planner.

P1060975

The only thinks I'm missing a the slots/pockets on the inside cover where one can store business cards, stamps etc. Also, the pen holder is only made from clear plastic and once you add a pen to it it's always in the way. I wish it had a little slot/pocket to which I could add one of the Flex pen holders.

Has anybody else oredered a Woodlands yet? How do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow - looks like a great organizer.
    Excellent place to keep your important notes.

    ReplyDelete