Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fab Abs

Did you celebrate last night? Or did you prefer to stay at home and watch tv like D & I did?

Yesterday, I stumbled across Sisterhood Of The Shrinking Jeans' Monthly Workout Calender for January, Fab Abs January, and decided to give it a try. It seems to be easy enough so that even beginners can follow through.


Fab Abs: Day 1

I gave it a try earlier today and did the requested 10 sit-ups, 5 push-ups, and 10 sec plank. The only thing I found hard to do were the sit-ups, because Flo kept sneaking up on me and tried to lick my face the whole time (her breath doesn't exactly smell like spring flowers).

Last year, I think it was in October, when I realized how much weight I had gained, I tried doing push-ups, too. Then, I found it so hard to do only 3 and I quit doing them after only a week. Today, I was afraid that I would fail doing 5 push-ups, but I managed to do them. Man, I'm glad about that! ;)

Years ago, when I still was actively practicing taekwondo, doing 30-35 push-ups were hardly an issue. I just did them and never thought about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that many once again at the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment