Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Run

It has been raining for days now while temperatures rose to about 10°C. When it stopped raining for a little while, I quickly donned my running gear and got outside to run.

I didn't really want to run and it was sooo uncomfortable being outside. The air was warm and moist and I broke into a sweat after the first 500 meters. I had planned to run 2 to 2.5 kilometers, but then I didn't pay attention and stepped into a puddle. My left shoe and sock were soaked completely within seconds.

No more excuses needed: I went right home.

I feel bad for giving up so easily, but at least I made the effort to get outside. :)

Sunday Run:
Distance: 1.5 km
Time: 11:06



2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with running on the rain - we occasionally het rain here and then I just get wet:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get wet, too. Uncomfortably so.
      I'm still a couch potato at heart. :)

      Delete