Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still Not Available

The internet seems to have "left the buildung" for good... Still no connection. The ever-helpful provider offered to send somebody to try and fix it today. Took them one and a half weeks to come up with that brilliant idea. Still, I do not believe they will be able to do anything about the whole mess. I do not trust them anymore.

So I am still blogging via smartphone, something I truly dislike doing.

What else have I been up to? Not much, really. It has been snowing for a couple of days now and traffic is awful thanks to that. Temperatures have dropped below zero which causes the snow to freeze. In a bad way. I have not been running since the last time I told you about it.

And, to my horror, I have gained one kilogram back. :(

How is everybody else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment