Monday, November 19, 2012

"Before" Photographs



WARNING! 

This post is not for the faint of heart! Contains "before" pictures. 

You have been warned!!!


A month ago, I decided to take a photograph of my lazy, gaining-weight-by-the-minute, self.
It was on October 17, 2012, to be exact.

I'm so very ashamed of how I look in the following photos. I really don't know if I should post them or not. 
I know some of you struggle a lot more with their weight than I do. Still, I feel bad about how I look and feel. Although I've been monitoring my weight, my calory intake, and the minutes I walk daily, trying to eat less and healthier, I haven't lost a pound. 
In fact, I've gained 5 pounds since these pictures were taken. 

Here they are: 



Yuck! Is that really me? Awful! 

2 comments:

  1. Hallo, Sal. I see that you have another blog. I don't understand why you put pressure on yourself to lose weight and why you are insecure about your body. You have a nice body and really there is no need to change it. Keep excercising to stay healthy, but just looking at the pictures: You don't have to lose weight. Be happy with your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, Giora.

      I felt like I needed an outlet for my thoughts on health and fitness. That's why I decided to start a seperate blog.

      Delete